Search this blog
DisclaimerSince I do occasionally post controversial content, I have been asked to note that the opinions promoted on this blog are my opinion and not that of my employer.
- Mixed Message wp.me/pNSQ1-57q via @rvisotski @newagerepublican 11 hours ago
- RT @LindaSuhler: A campaign to remove all racist symbols from the Confederacy. The Democratic Party refuses to leave. #WakeUpAmerica http:… 1 day ago
- RT @MarioLopezExtra: The NYC skyline during Easter in 1956. There would probably be an uproar today... http://t.co/Kh9htOQ4Rg 1 day ago
- RT @TrucksHorsesDog: #ObamaCommieCare Ready to take your money$$ #RepealObamaCare #CruzCrew #WakeUpAmerica #PJNET #TCOT http://t.co/ERu… 1 day ago
- RT @aparticularway: I'd like to stop being me so I could be rejected for being someone else. 1 day ago
TagsAiken Aiken Bloggers Aiken Funeral Home Aiken SC Alicia Visotski Anderson Layman Anderson Layman blog Black Lab puppies black labs blogging burns hurt we help Caleb Wilde Columbia SC funeral homes Confessions of a funeral director Cultural Offering CulturalOffering.com Current events David Kanigan Doug Fine Eclecticity eclecticity light Election 2012 Elissa Visotski Fr Dwight Longenecker George Funeral Home George Funeral Home & Cremation Center. good advice government interference Jelly Visotski Jenny is Wright Jethro Tull Kelliann Visotski Kurt Harden Lead Learn Live Blog Leonard Visotski Marquette University Megan Visotski Mme Scherzo Politics Ray Visotski SC Cremation & Burial Society SC Cremation Society SOutheastern Firefighters Burn Foundation. Steve Forbert Steve Layman The Good Rats The Hammock Papers The Masters USC Gamecocks Veterans Funeral Care
Tag Archives: Confessions of a funeral director
Provided courtesy of Confessions of a Funeral Director. When a son commits suicide and his mother writes his obituary, this is what it looks like. This is pretty intense. Many years ago, I was taught to use the term “Completed … Continue reading
I have often spoken of the need to remember the dead accurately the way they were in life. As I see it, there is little use to taking a person with all their human weaknesses and faults and turning them … Continue reading
Here is something for the person who has everything that Apple has ever made. You can visit Caleb’s blog to see the rest of the list.
Local authorities held a brief press conference this afternoon releasing information suggesting a serial killer may be on the loose in Aiken. Concerned that this killer has been targeting some of Aiken’s “Winter residents” who are known to be seen … Continue reading
Well, I have never met Caleb, nor have I ever spoken to him. I know what I know about him from his blog. We do however, agree on this. This Funeral Is Not About You. I like the “express line” … Continue reading
Caleb apparently wrote this article earlier this morning. It is one of the better pieces he has posted recently, (not that any were bad, just that this one was extrodinary) The points he brings up are very true as I … Continue reading