Last night, I discovered there was a live, uncovered wire in one of the bathroom cabinets in the home we are temporarily staying in.
I was looking for an item and pulled my overnight pouch out of the cabinet and it seems that the metal tag made contact with both wires and sparks flew.
Well, that was a surprise and I suppose I should have known better and checked that wire to see if it was hot when we first got here, but did not.
Happy to scar a bag rather than to have brushed against that with wet (or dry for that matter) skin.
The offending cable has been secured & made safe and for the life of me, I can’t figure out why that wire was there in the first place.
Better to be surprised and embarrassed than it is to be surprised and electrocuted.