Search this blog
- RT @Marble300: SHAME! @TheDemocrats AID &ABET him RT @arenka OBAMA SO LOVED THE POOR THAT HE CREATED... http://t.co/jKyVWA5Tcu @crisp_aw @G… 11 hours ago
- Checking In wp.me/pNSQ1-42v via @rvisotski 11 hours ago
- RT @AshleyKamrath: Thanksgiving confession. #WhyImThankful http://t.co/QbvnofCdst 20 hours ago
- RT @Quote_Soup: Only two ways to live life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. - Albert… 20 hours ago
- RT @GoIrishOnline: DOME BOUND! #family #tothetop 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: Anderson Layman
I am not proud to admit it, but this describes me. Thanks for the reminder, Steve……(not).
Steve Layman shows how the history of man could have been different from the very beginning. What a difference this might have made……
Three years ago today, I started this blog. The inspiration came from Doug and was nurtured by several others, especially Kurt and Steve. The first entry was, How It All Began It has been three years, 1,290 posts, over 50,000 … Continue reading
In just a few weeks, SVU blog will celebrate three years of doing whatever it is that I am doing. During that time, I have been the beneficiary of suggestions from those already in the trenches (and from some folks … Continue reading
I saw this the other day at Steve Layman’s Blog…too good not to steal. If you have not already heeded my advice to read Steve Daily, now would be a good time to start doing so. (go there today to … Continue reading
…But… attitude, when combined with cunning, brute strength… creates an force to be reckoned with!! Steve Posted this earlier today….Attitude I have had this photo on my desktop for over a month, waiting for the right opportunity. Well, here it … Continue reading
From Steve Layman… You Better Be Good For Goodness’ Sake
I look again to Licking County, OH for worthy material…and am not disappointed…Thanks, Steve. Below is an important quote. It is why Apple is #1 and why everyone else is in a tie for last place. A faster horse, of … Continue reading
Steve is not a physician, but he may have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night….. Cheap Medicine Here is your second, dose of the morning…….courtesy of your friendly, neighborhood undertaker, (I slept in my own bed last night).